The Rocky Mountain Care Foundation relies heavily on your generous donations and our fundraising evens, such as the golf tournament, to help fund our community outreach programs; the Charitable Care Initiative, the Do Unto Others Program, and the Good Deeds Challenge. At the Rocky Mountain Care Foundation we are committed to the goal of minimizing barriers that limit hat limit healthcare accessibility for individuals without financial or insurance resources. It is our mission to facilitate healthcare services and improve the quality of life for under-served individuals in our committees.
Entry includes contest participation, 18 holes of golf, use of a golf cart, auction opportunities, opportunities to win prize drawings, a player “grab bag” and lunch. Mulligans and additional prize tickets will be available the morning of the tournament.
- Check-In & Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
- Tournament play begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Lunch, auction and prize drawings to follow conclusion of tournament play
- 4-Man Scramble with Shotgun Start
Costs & Fees
- $175.00 Individual Registration
- $650.00 Team Registration