Good Deeds Challenge
We call it the Good Deeds Challenge and our goal is to bring a love of community service to elementary age children throughout the state. Here at the Rocky Mountain Care Foundation we are passionate about service and we want to help instill that passion in children early on.
We’re challenging you to do good deeds! The sky’s the limit! You can:
– Write letters to veterans
– Design get well cards for the sick
– Make holiday cards for the elderly
– Rake a neighbors yard
– Help with school yard clean-up
– Collect socks for the homeless
You come up with the idea and we’re here to help!